I found the site from reading one of my absolute favorite blogs, Enjoying the Small Things. I like this blog so much that last nigth I actually dreamed that I was at Kelle’s house, just hanging out with her and our daughters. Sounds crazy, but when you read so personally into someone’s life, it’s like you really know them and I guess that somehow finds its way into your dreams at night.
Anyway, from Kelle’s blog I found Dig this Chick, and from there I found mamalode. Nici from Dig this Chick writes for mamalode in a weekly column called Mama Digs and as I was perusing this morning, this line from her piece called “sweet dreams“ really hit the nail on the head for me.
“Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful.Strive to be happy.”
I’m glad I let you guys in on this little secret, and I’m glad Valerie gave me this little reminder that love is everywhere.
The Giveaway: The Winner will receive the above necklace from Anne Vaughan Designs
1. For 1 entry: leave a comment letting me know your favorite item from Anne Vaughan Designs by September 17th, at 5pm EST. If you don’t have a blog make sure to leave your email.
2. For an additional entry = 2 entries: become a follower of my blog and become a fan of Anne Vaughan Designs on Facebook.
3. For an additional = 3 entries: write a post about this giveaway on your blog or Facebook page.
4. For an additional = 4 entries: tweet about this giveaway with a link to this post & also twitter ID, @avdanne.
5. For an addition=5 entries: copy my “button” and put it on your blog.
When you leave a comment let me know what you have done and your number of entries.