First of all…
My awesome friend, KCS, is a massage therapist at FabUloUS salon in Staunton, VA and has donated a 50 minute massage to help our Clara and Sophie fund!
To enter to win the massage, donate to either fund between now and Monday, March 7th.
This giveaway will be best for local friends, so if you live in the surrounding area, please consider donating to help Clara and Sophie find their forever homes!
has reached her original goal of $1,000 but Clara
is stuck under $200 and needs all the help she can get! We’d really like to reach $1,000 before her first birthday on March 17th so please consider donating!
Click on their buttons on my sidebar or click here for more details on how to donate.
Here are the rules for the giveaway:
1. Donate at least $10 to Clara, Sophie, or both between today and Monday, March 7th at 5 pm. Leave a separate comment for each donation made. Only those that leave a comment will be eligible to win the necklace.
2.Put the Sophie and/or Clara buttons on your blog if you haven’t done so yet. Leave a separate comment letting me know you did this.
3. Post about the giveaway on your FB page or blog. Leave a separate comment letting me know you did this.
4. Become a follower of my blog “Make it Beautiful” if you haven’t done so yet so you can receive updates on Sophie and Clara and how to help them. Leave a separate comment letting me know you did this.
5. Become a FB fan of my “Make it Beautiful” page if you haven’t done so yet so you can receive updates on Sophie and Clara and how to help them. Leave a separate comment letting me know you did this.
6. A random commenter will be chosen as the winner of the “50 minute massage on Monday, March 7th after 5 pm EST.
Next, another great fundraiser is going on until TOMORROW through one of my favorite clothing lines for kids, Matilda Jane. I wrote about them yesterday and how I would put AJH in their clothes for the rest of her life if I could. I heard about the auction they are doing and thought I must pass it on…not only because of the beautiful things that are being sold, but because of the cause. They are trying to raise money to help a dear friend named Val Koop who just lost her husband to cancer. If you read Val’s story you will be touched. Please check out her blog, the Matilda Jane blog, and the auction and pass on to your friends! I have my eye on a few things, too!
Hope you have a Happy Tuesday.
The sun is shining here in VA, the Avett Brothers are playing on my computer,
and the smell of tater tots is calling my name.
Off to lunch…in the school cafeteria.
It’s okay…be jealous.
You know you’d love to have some high school tater tots, too.