3. More on the milk topic…could I be lactose intolerant? My mom recently told me I rejected milk as a baby. I projectile vomited formula until I was about one and then refused to drink milk in general. I still refuse to drink it. But I love cheese, and especially sour cream. But my stomach hurts almost constantly, and particularly after I eat dairy. I’ve been wondering for years now what causes the stomach issues…is it anxiety? Meat? Gluten? Dairy? I’ve never eliminated anything long enough to figure it out. Looking back, that makes me seem pretty stupid. Hmm…maybe it’s time for a change, but how can I deal with giving up my feta? Any suggestions? Should I just give in and go to a nutritionist?
4. What kind of camera should I get? I am in desperate need. Our really nice digital just stopped working (the lens went wacky) and I think it will be too expensive to fix and may as well get a new one, though I’m too lazy to actually check on this and see if it’s even fixable. Of course we realized that it broke the day AFTER our warranty ran out. Typical. I borrow the school yearbook camera a lot, which is nice, (a Canon Rebel XS E0S with a 105 mm lens) but I really want something small that I can just throw into my purse and have on me at all times, but still takes really good, professional-like pictures.Â Is that too much to ask ? haha.I am so sick of taking cell phone pictures. Any ideas?
5.I have always been a lover of super-flares and bell-bottoms and had the most perfect pair of vintage, bell-bottom Levi’s in high school that are covered in holes, found at Good Will. They were perfect. I used to wear them with neon tights underneath when I went through what my dad liked to call the “freak phase.” My favorite outfit was the famous jeans, with a thermal shirt under a floral chiffon top from Express and some awesome Lucky work boots.
2 thoughts on “Suggestions welcome”
soul sister to the rescue:
1. I think you should do it daily. It's fun to see it progress day to day, I think. And you could just work it into the bottom of each post maybe?
2. I think you should go against the MILK MAN….I don't know what you are talking about, but I like it when you rebel.
3. I wouldn't waste time on a nutrtionist because she is just going to tell you to go on a really strict diet, keep a journal, then slowly introduce things back into your diet and see what is the cause. I can't do dairy anymore, really. A little here and there…but it doesn't work for me anymore. I would do that really awful, bland, gluten-free diet that I told you about…..it blows BUT I swear it straightens things out.
4. you should just go to the store and pick out the cutest little one they have! it will make you happy.
5. I love that picture of you, braces and all. It is perfect. AND I love those jeans too—I've been drooling over pictures lately. When you find a good pair–call a sista up.
i gave lucas milk at age one. never had a problem. was super happy to be rid of formula.
i love the fashion post so the more they merry!
i may be in the market for a new camera too. mine is crapping out on me. i want something small and easy. having a big camera is such a drag!