Grape Seed Extract
- reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- softens and smooths the skin
- the OPC’s in grape seed extract inhibit the production of DHT, one of the main factors of hairloss. The OPC’s also stimulate hair follicles, promoting healthy hair growth.
Fo Ti Root
- Chinese use this to combat greying hair & premature aging.
- Fo ti is called he shou wu, which means “black haired Mr. He” in Chinese. This name refers to a legend of an older villager named Mr. He who took fo ti and restored his black hair, youthful appearance and vitality.
Amla Fruit Extract
- used for treating skin diseases, relief from skin disorders caused by an imbalance.
- helps clear pimples and acne
- enriches hair growth and hair pigmentation.
- strengthens roots of hair, maintains color
- prevents dandruff
- strengthens teeth and nails
Goji Fruit Extract
- protects the skin
- helps healing skin, cuts
- fortifies nails and hair
- Can also, protect the liver, help eyesight, improve sexual function and fertility, strengthen the legs, boost immune function, and improve circulation.
- Horsetail is loaded with silicon. Silicon is the material that collagen is made from. Collagen is the skin’s natural way of staying youthful, supple and sheen. In fact, many skin care experts fondly refer to collagen as the natural skin rejuvenator. So it should come as no shocker that a-listers and supermodels have sworn by horsetail extract for years upon years as a safe and natural way for them to maintain their youthful appearances.
- It’s a fast-acting cosmetic agent that works to bind your blood vessels together – using silicon – so your skin stays evenly textured, toned and glowing.
- Contains selenium and silica, which work to improve the flow of blood to the scalp, and that aids in helping to prevent hair loss and improving hair health.
- Horsetail also is a powerful astringent as well as hosting an array of antibacterial properties, and can help your skin quickly heal from many different conditions, such as acne or even eczema.
- It also works to strengthen your teeth and bones.
Japanese seaweed blend (kombu, nori, and wakame)
- Kombu: Kombu is valuable for its high content of iodine, which is needed to produce two important thyroid hormones that control the metabolism. Our bodies don’t make iodine, so we have to get it through food. Many people are thyroid deficient and the iodine in kombu can help. Also, there is a pigment in kombu called fucoxanthin, which may boost production of a protein involved in fat metabolism.
- Nori: A “skin superstar,” the omega-3s in Nori help create a natural oil barrier on your skin, helping to reduce acne and dry skin, particularly helpful during these dry, heated winter months. Nori also helps reduce the body’s production of inflammatory compounds that affect how healthy the skin looks and feels.
- Wakame: It is a diuretic, which means it helps reduce the amount of water in the body. Because it prevents bloating and is packed with osteoporosis-preventing calcium and magnesium, wakame is sometimes referred to as the “women’s seaweed.” But the wakame benefits don’t end here – this seaweed is also high in important trace minerals and is one of the few non-animal sources of vitamin B12.
Haematococcus pluvialis whole algae extract
- Benefits in the areas of anti-inflammatory, cardiovascular health, eye and brain health, skin improvement and the protection of skin from UV damage.
Olive Fruit Extract
- Support skin health and improves oxidative status.
Melon Pulp Concentrate
- Reduces Stress and Improves Vitality