I borrowed the really nice yearbook camera this weekend and had some fun taking pics of my little model.
Don’t you love her “Filly” shirt?
My friend KKW got her this at the Gold Cup races last year.
AJH also went to her first “big girl” birthday party…
…and was really into the presents, which should bode well this Sunday at her own party.
She got to feed the doggies, which is her new favorite thing…
and practice saying “dog” with a real drawn out, country “O.”
She also got a surprise visit from Aunt T…
…who came in town to do pitching lessons for some of our local softball girls.
All in all…
it was a good weekend.
And in only a few days AJH will be ONE (!!!)
which means I’m probably gonna get all weepy-eyed do some sentimental blog posts
it also means that we’re on the last stretch of my fundraiser for Sophie and Clara.
Clara has been stuck at $303 for days now and I’d really like her to get as close to $1,000 as possible.
If you’ve been waiting to donate..now is the time!
Anyone who donates between now and Wednesday will be entered to win one of my new headbands from the Spring 2011 collection.
Click on their buttons on my sidebar or click here for more details on how to donate.
Here are the rules for the giveaway:
1. Donate at least $10 to Clara, Sophie, or both between today and Wednesday, March 16th at midnight. Leave a separate comment for each donation made. Only those that leave a comment will be eligible to win the necklace.
2.Put the Sophie and/or Clara buttons on your blog if you haven’t done so yet. Leave a separate comment letting me know you did this.
3. Post about the giveaway on your FB page or blog. Leave a separate comment letting me know you did this.
4. Become a follower of my blog “Make it Beautiful” if you haven’t done so yet so you can receive updates on Sophie and Clara and how to help them. Leave a separate comment letting me know you did this.
5. Become a FB fan of my “Make it Beautiful” page if you haven’t done so yet so you can receive updates on Sophie and Clara and how to help them. Leave a separate comment letting me know you did this.
6. A random commenter will be chosen as the winner of the headband on Thursday, March 17th.
Also, don’t forget about the massage giveaway for all of you local ladies. If you donate between now and Wednesday and leave a comment on this post you will also be entered to win a 50 minute massage.
Thank you, thank you for all of your support thus far!